Tuesday 12 July 2016

#FREE #EBOOK on #KINDLE The Play Series

Hey everyone, sorry I have been away for a week or two. Watchers, the book i was writing has actually gone through a massive overhaul and has changed, as i said it might. Anywhooo... Play the Ace was launched 2 days ago, and it's reception has been mind blowingly amazing! I can't thank you enough for all the support and encouragement i have received. That being said, I am giving the first book Play me Away, away for free for the next 5 days. So grab your copy, maybe shelf it until you have time to read, but please review it after. I don't mind if you hate it, let's face it, it's like a steak and everyone like's theirs done differently.


https://goo.gl/fDYf6E
Click the link and read at your leisure. 

Thank you all
xx

P.S Watchers will be resuming next week.
P.P.S It will read completely differently so you may want to watch for the first chapters re-release

Thank you :-)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment